Friday, July 16, 2010

Pie Lover's Guide to Grand Rapids, Michigan

Pie is a popular dessert, and with so many different kinds, there's no such thing as just "pie." Strawberry, mincemeat, and banana cream are just a few of the pies in existence. Even something that sounds as simple as apple pie can have many variables, including the type of crust, the sweetener, and the variety of apple.

Pie lovers in Grand Rapids are lucky, because there are many options. In fact, several restaurants sell pies by the slice or by the whole pie.

Read more

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm stopping in to welcome you to the A to Z Blogging Challenge!! I'm one of the co-hosts so should you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot them my way!!! Feel free to stop by my neck of the woods and say hello! We'll also be having fun on twitter so join us (I'm @jenunedited)!

Eliza Wynn said...

Thanks, Jen!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Like Jen, I'm a host of the Challenge dropping by various blogs to get a head start on the fun! And I'm your second follower, woo hoo!

KarenG